Chapter 5: The Alchemy of Assassination: Ritual Magic and Masonic Symbolism
Key argument: The goal of alchemy is to create, “via a magical operation, a transformation of consciousness in a group of individuals” (191).
Farrell draws heavily upon Michael Hoffman’s Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare. There are at least three elements to this transformation of society’s consciousness:
- The Creation and Destruction of Primordial Matter (the atom was split at Trinity Site, NM, which runs along the 33rd degree north latitude)
- The Killing of the Divine King. (JFK was killed at the 33rd degree of north parallel latitude between the Trinity River and the Triple Underpass at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas. Dealey Plaza was the site of the first masonic temple in Dallas. This was also a televised slaughter in a sense).
- The Bringing of Prima Materia to Prima Terra (91).
- The “Phoenix” lunar landing module, after its return to the orbiting mother ship piloted by Michael Collins, was jettisoned directly into the sun in fulfillment of one of the most persistent themes of alchemical lore and Rosicrucian poetry: the “sexual marriage” of the sun and the moon (98).
But if all this is a conspiracy, then why is it out in the open now? It kind of works this way: if the elite (call them what you will) can reach the point where they tell you how they murdered JFK, and that they know you won’t do anything, then they completely own you.
- Dealey Plaza, dedicated to the first Masonic Grand Master of Texas (196).
- When viewed from above, the Plaza forms a Trident (think Poseidon, olds gods).
The assassination transfered power from the elected front-man to the unelected invisible college capable of terminating him with impunity (quoting Hoffman).
There are suggestions that Kennedy was going to share space info with Nikita K.